The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Completing web development tasks to assigned deadlines.
- Communicating and updating the Project Manager with progress.
- Performing towards predetermined KPIs and OKRs.
- Hitting deadlines for all projects.
- Training app development skills to other developers.
The Full-Stack Developer will report directly to the Project Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 04 years experiences in professional web-app development.
- Senior Software Developer and leader skill.
- Strong working experience in NodeJs, ReactJs, AngularJs, Bootstrap.
- Strong working experience in Mongodb, MySQL, PostGres.
- Strong working experience in back-end, front-end frameworks.
- Good knowledge in RESTful API.
- Good knowledge in HTTP protocol, RESTful data structure, JSON.
- Use GIT fluently.
- Have a good knowledge & experience of AWS servers.
- Have a good understanding of React Native is a big plus.
- Be interested in learning more of these languages. Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be professionally minded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Familiar with Trello, JIRA, Figma and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail etc).
- Willing to learn and improve.
- Experience in managing a team is a bonus.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a scale-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- To continuously grow with the company as the business grows
- Yearly appraisals
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
- High-end Health insurance after working in the team for 6 months
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Working time: Monday – Friday (40 working hours/week)
- Centrally located office in the heart of Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City (District 4)
We strive towards fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Da Nang office: 270-272 Tran Hung Dao, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang.