We are looking for an Automation Tester who wants to support us in our strive for success as we are a growing company reaching for the stars!
As a company operating in Vietnam with mainly international clients, we would like our Automation Tester to understand the client’s wishes and fulfill them together with our great development team. You should enjoy working in a family-oriented company that focuses on customer satisfaction and good communication. One of our core values is transparency and we believe that you find it just as important.
The Tester will be responsible for the following:
- Write test plans, test cases, test scenarios and perform testing.
- Planning tasks based on the priority.
- Develop test scripts for testing Web (FE & BE), Android, iOS applications.
- Report progress status, issues, comments to Line Manager.
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), CI/CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures.
- Research and resolve the problem.
Tester will report directly to the Line Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in Software testing (Web & Mobile App).
- Ability to write, read, and communicate in English.
- Good at business analysis.
- Good experience in functional testing, regression testing, configuration testing, smoke testing and acceptance testing.
- Good understanding of test objectives, test strategies, and test plans.
- Good in UI test automation tools (Cypress or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, Postman or similar).
- Building and maintaining Automation Testing Framework developed in Cypress.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good experience as a Test Leader.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools.
- Experience with cloud servers.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- ISTQB or other relevant testing certifications are a plus.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a young company where you have the possibility to grow together with us.
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English-speaking environment.
- Individual assessments every 6 weeks with your line manager
- Performance reviews every 6 months
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set.
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employees who pass their probation.
- Free English classes, free self-improvement books, free training courses, parental leave support
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year – can be used for care of sick child.
- High-end Health insurance after passed probation, with the opportunity to obtain for your whole family.
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Centrally located office in the heart of Da Nang where we offer our team to work according to the hybrid work model to support a healthy work/life balance.
We strive towards fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org