Join a fun-loving, growing international company with international management as well as clients! We are looking for you who want to develop your career, grow and support our journey to success!
Key responsibilities and skills may include, but are not limited to:
- Annotate Case Report Form (acrf.pdf) following FDA (Food and Drug Administration)/CDISC or sponsor guidelines.
- Develop SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) specifications and generate SDTM datasets using SAS.
- Develop ADaM (Advance Design and Modelling), specifications and generate ADaM datasets using SAS based on the Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Develop Tables, Listings, Graphs, Patient Profile in support of the Clinical Study Report, Posters, Manuscripts.
- Develop ADaM data, Tables, Listings, Figures for Integrated Summary of
- Safety (ISS – Integrated Summary of Safety) and Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE – Integrated Summary of Effectiveness).
- Create electronic submission package to FDA, e.g., define.xml or
- define.pdf following FDA guidelines with minimum supervision.
- Serve as a programming team lead and contribute to department initiative.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, training for team members and help solve issues from cross-functional teams.
The staff will report directly to the line manager and will possess the following attributes:
- Proven knowledge and training in high-level computing languages such
- SAS, C/C++, Java, R, Python, MATLAB and SQL. Database programming experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science,
- Electrical Engineering, Biotechnology or related scientific disciplines with at least 3 years of statistical programming experience.
- Having experience in clinical statistical programming is a big plus.
- Proficient in decoding programming logic and assembling programming
- code based on logic provided and be able to explain to team members.
- Proficient in applying concepts in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the real world.
- Strong communication skills and coordination skills. ability to communicate with global teams with supervision.
- Detail-oriented and ability to learn and adapt to changes.
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- To continuously grow with the company as the business grows
- Individual assessments every 6 weeks with your line manager
- Yearly appraisals
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
- Private health care
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
We strive towards a fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.
HCMC office: E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Da Nang office: 270-272 Tran Hung Dao, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang.