The Senior & Intermediate Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Completing Mobile development tasks to assigned deadlines.
- Communicating and updating the Project Manager with progress.
- Performing towards predetermined KPIs and OKRs.
- Hitting deadlines for all projects.
- Training app development skills to other developers.
Senior & Intermediate Mobile App Developer will report directly to the Project Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 02 years of experiences for Intermediate and minimum 04 years of experiences for Senior in professional Mobile App development.
- Senior Software Developer and leader skill for Senior position.
- Strong working experience in React Native (at least 03 years for senior, 1.5 years for intermediate).
- Good working experience in iOS Native and Android Native.
- Strong working experience and best practices in React Native libs, JSX, React Component, Firebase, Redux, Hockey app.
- Strong working experience in push notification, Google Map, Google API, Threads, Network.
- Good working experience in optimising the performance of Mobile App (memory usage, memory leak, cache, …).
- Good knowledge in RESTful API.
- Good knowledge in HTTP protocol, RESTful data structure, JSON.
- Use GIT fluently.
- Familiar with Trello, JIRA, Zeplin and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail etc).
- Willing to learn and improve
- Must be professionally minded.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing:
- Xenia Book Club: The company will buy you a business/self-improvement book every quarter.
- Quarterly Charity Project: The company works with a new local charity every quarter and encourages all employees to volunteer 2 working days at the charity per quarter, builds them a free website.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets and activity like Lunch and Learn every 2 weeks.
- Lots of opportunities to grow with the company and gain promotions rapidly for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 15 days of annual leave + 6 days of paid sick leave per year + Vietnamese holidays + Western (UK) holidays.
- Centrally located office on Phan Chau Trinh, in the heart of Da Nang.
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary.
- Health insurance for employers who pass the probation.
- Evaluation meeting after the first 2 months and performance review every 6 months
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com