Xenia Tech is hiring a Senior Web Full-Stack Developer for their fast-growing Da Nang team. Xenia is a tech company that specialises in designing and developing websites, hybrid, native and web apps for European and Vietnamese companies. Founded in 2017 by a UK entrepreneur, Xenia offers world class products to the Global markets and is a leader in customer service and account management.
The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Completing web development tasks to assigned deadlines.
- Communicating and updating the Project Manager with progress.
- Performing towards predetermined KPIs and OKRs.
- Hitting deadlines for all projects.
- Training app development skills to other developers.
The Full-Stack Developer will report directly to the Project Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 04 years experiences in professional web-app development.
- Senior Software Developer and leader skill.
- Strong working experience in NodeJs, ReactJs, AngularJs, Bootstrap.
- Strong working experience in Mongodb, MySQL, PostGres.
- Strong working experience in back-end, front-end frameworks.
- Good knowledge in RESTful API.
- Good knowledge in HTTP protocol, RESTful data structure, JSON.
- Use GIT fluently.
- Have a good knowledge & experience of AWS servers.
- Have a good understanding of Python, PHP, and be interested in learning more of these languages. Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be professionally minded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Familiar with Trello, JIRA, Zeplin and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail etc).
- Willing to learn and improve.
- Experience in managing a team is a bonus.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets and activity like Lunch and Learn every 2 weeks.
- Lots of opportunities to grow with the company and gain promotions rapidly for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 15 days of annual leave + 6 days of paid sick leave per year + Vietnamese holidays + Western (UK) holidays.
- Centrally located office on Phan Chau Trinh, in the heart of Da Nang.
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary.
- Health insurance for employers who pass the probation.
Submit your CV to apply for this position. For any further questions, please email email@example.com