The Employee will be responsible for the following:
- Time and cost estimating
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Ability to push projects forward to completion and manage several projects at once.
- Coach and promote your team in retrospectives and performance review.
The Employee will report directly to the Line Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in managing the development of software.
- Having programming knowledge.
- Understanding of agile software management methodologies and proven experience in putting software development management process in place
- Strict dedication to delivering projects within deadlines while adhering to established quality and documentation standards
- Able to analyze and document detailed functional requirements of the software
- Ability to estimate development time and implementation of new software
- Proven ability to work well with sales and marketing
- Excellent English, both written and speaking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn new skills.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- To continuously grow with the company as the business grows
- Individual assessments every 6 weeks with your line manager
- Yearly appraisals
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Centrally located office in the heart of Da Nang
We strive towards a fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.