Join a fun-loving, growing international company with international management as well as clients! We are looking for you who want to develop your career, grow and support our journey to success!
As the Product Manager, you will have a strong commercial mindset with experience in driving business growth. You will have e-commerce experience and a solid understanding of how to build web applications. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Time and cost estimating.
- Managing the e-commerce platform (currently on WordPress though likely to be bespoke PWA in future built on React JS and Node JS).
- Liaise with the Marketing team to identify and execute necessary changes to the platform based on their insight.
- Liaise with the development team to ensure swift and accurate delivery of all sprints.
- Meet with key stakeholders to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each sprint.
- Manage the development team, design team and contractors using Jira or similar software.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Conduct post-sprint evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify and develop new opportunities and trends for the platform.
- Manage the security and performance of the platform (pen-testing, speed optimisation etc.).
- Report out to the Management Team on the functionality of the platform as well as development progress.
- Report out on analytics including conversion rates, CTRs, average order value, average basket size and other KPIs.
- Work within a predetermined budget.
- Evolve the technological capabilities of the platform.
The Employee will report directly to the Line Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- Experienced with WordPress / WooCommerce / ACF (Advanced Custom Fields), React JS and Node JS is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience of working in high growth or start-up organisation is a big plus
- Familiar with Jira, Slack, GitHub etc.
- Familiar with Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Very strong understanding of UX/UI principles & web accessibility and implementing these
- Excellent at collaborating with other departments and stakeholders
- Experience of working in an international company (desirable)
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a scale-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- To continuously grow with the company as the business grows
- Yearly appraisals
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
- High-end Health insurance after working in the team for 6 months
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Working time: Monday – Friday (40 working hours/week)
- Centrally located office in the heart of Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City (District 4)
We strive towards fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
HCMC office: E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Da Nang office: 270-272 Tran Hung Dao, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang.