The Employee will be responsible for the following:
- Write test cases, test scenarios and perform testing.
- Planning tasks based on the priority of them.
- Develop test scripts for testing Web, Android, iOS applications.
- Report progress status, issues, comments to Line Manager.
- Research and resolve the problem.
The Employee will report directly to the PM/ AM and will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 1.5 years experiences in Software testing (Web & Mobile App).
- Experience in PHP projects (Drupal, Laravel).
- Good knowledge of MySQL.
- Ability to write, read, and communicate in English.
- Good at business analysis.
- Good experience in functional testing, regression testing, configuration testing, smoke testing and acceptance testing.
- Good understanding of test objectives, test strategies, and test plans.
- Understanding about software development lifecycle
- Having experience in PHP development (Drupal, Laravel) is a big plus.
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Spectron, Appium, Espresso or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, Postman or similar) is a big plus
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), CI/CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, hard-working team in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with the company
- A work environment built on transparency, seamless processes and a sensible approach combined with mixed cultures and English speaking environment
- To continuously grow with the company as the business grows
- Individual assessments every 6 weeks with your line manager
- Yearly appraisals
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets
- Vietnamese Public holidays + UK Public holidays off.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: 13th-month Salary
- Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
- 6 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Centrally located office in the heart of Da Nang
We strive towards a fun and healthy workplace where we offer Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn, Celebrate Birthdays and many more fun activities to create that family setting that we enjoy when being a part of the team at Xenia Tech.