The E-Commerce Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Developing WordPress (WooCommerce), Shopify and Drupal websites from design.
- Building custom themes from design.
- Ensuring high-performance of all technical aspects of E-Commerce projects.
The E-Commerce Developer will report directly to their Line Manager and will possess the following attributes:
- At least 3 years experience with CMS / E-Commerce development, including best practices in development & coding.
- Highly skilled in WordPress, Shopify and Drupal. Magento is a plus.
- Experience in UX/UI development and cross-platform responsive behaviour.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to communicate quickly & clearly.
- Very good understanding of written and spoken English as well as being a good communicator.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience developing responsive design websites.
- Skilled in working with Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin and InVision.
Xenia offer a great working environment and great chances to grow with the company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, hard-working team
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with mixed cultures and english speaking environment
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing:
- Xenia Book Club: The company will buy you a business/self-improvement book every quarter.
- Quarterly Charity Project: The company works with a new local charity every quarter and encourages all employees to volunteer 2 working days at the charity per quarter, builds them a free website.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets and activity like Lunch and Learn every 2 weeks.
- Lots of opportunity to grow with the company and gain promotions rapidly for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 15 days of annual leave + 6 days of paid sick leave per year + Vietnamese holidays + Western (UK) holidays.
- Centrally located office on Phan Chau Trinh, in the heart of Da Nang.
- Health insurance for employers who pass the probation.